How do I register on the AAFSW Classified Ads website?
- Find the “Register” link in the right-hand column of the Classified Ads website and click on it.
- Follow the instructions to create a user account — enter a username and a valid email address and click submit. NOTE: Your username will also be displayed in your ads.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation link and your new password. This password is only for your AAFSW Classified Ads account.
- Click on the login link in the email.
- On the login page, enter your username and password to access your profile.
- Complete your AAFSW Classified Ads profile with your contact information and click Save.
- Return to the main page of the Classified Ads site by clicking on the link “Visit website” in the upper left corner of the Profile page.
Who may publish an ad on the website?
Only current, paid members of AAFSW will have their ads approved for publication on the site. If you would like to become a member, read more about membership benefits and options.
How do I place an ad on the website
- Click on the link labeled “Place ad.”
- Login with your user account details for the AAFSW Classified Ads site. If you have not set up a user account, click on the “Register” link and complete the registration process.
- Enter the details of your ad by completing the various text fields.
- Submit your ad for review.
Once the ad is submitted, a notice will be sent to the AAFSW office. After your membership has been verified, the ad will be posted on the website. This may take up to 24 hours.
How long will my ad run?
- Ads for housing and items for sale (such as cars and furniture) will run for 2 months (60 days).
- Ads for services offered will run for 6 months (120 days).
Can I renew my ad to run for a longer period of time?
You will receive a notice when the ad expires. You may renew it if you wish.