Available for rent in August 2021: Charming, classic Takoma Park Sears Craftsman home, with 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, located on quiet residential street in the heart of the historic district. Only a few blocks from great dining and shopping in Old Takoma; easy walk to red line metro, schools, library, co-op grocery store. Features include:
- Light-filled main floor with open floor plan
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout
- Separate dining/living room; office/playroom (or extra bedroom) on main floor
- Wide front porch with swing, surrounded by landscaped front garden
- Back deck, great for grilling and entertaining, overlooking spacious backyard
- Upper level master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows, skylight, wonderful view of treetops, large closets.
- Fully-finished lower level with natural light on three sides. Perfect space for au pair or guests -- with large bedroom, private bathroom, and door opening to backyard.
- Zoned for Montgomery County public schools; walking distance to Takoma Park Elementary, Piney Branch Elementary; and Takoma Park Middle School
$3900/month. No subleasing. Available August 2021.