Beautiful Houseshare in Newly Restored House, Great Mount Rainier Neighborhood, 15 Mins from dtwn DC
Seeking 1 responsible, clean renter to share a beautiful, bright house in quiet location close to dtown DC (3 miles), Capitol Hill, etc. Tenant will share with one clean friendly professional who rents the entire house long-term.
Space: Master BR is 15 x 12 with built-ins, 2 closets, tall windows on 3 sides; it's the best room in the house. Comes w/ or w/o modern furnishings. Room and house provide space that works well for those who seek either an independent or a more friendly lifestyle. Comes with private 1/2 bath + shared full bath.
House: Bright, quiet, big, just renovated 1903 Victorian has flowing kit/DR/LR. Original wood floors, 9 foot ceilings, beautiful new kitchen + appliances. Large double lot offers space + privacy yet close access to DC, art centers and shopping. 3 BR 1.5 baths. Central air. Porch + patio.
• Close metro access: walk to Green/Yellow (West Hyattsville), quick bike ride to Red (Brookland)
• Direct express bus to dtown DC.
• Walking distance to food coop, shops, arts venues. Lively neighborhood.
• Excellent credit + refs required
• 3-6-9-12 mo leases
• 1 mo. deposit + first mo. rent
• No smoking/pets except well-trained cat with deposit
• $950 + $70-100 max per month utilities
More photos available.
This Ad has been viewed 322 times.