Available for rent in June 2019: Charming, classic Takoma Park Sears Craftsman home, with 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, located on quiet residential street in the heart of the historic district! Only a few blocks from great dining and shopping in Old Takoma; easy walk to red line metro, schools, library, co-op grocery store. Features include:
- Light-filled main floor with open floor plan
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout
- Separate dining and living rooms; office/playroom (or extra bedroom) on main floor
- Wide front porch with swing, surrounded by landscaped front garden
- Back deck, great for grilling and entertaining, overlooking spacious backyard
- Upper level master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows, wonderful view of treetops, large closets. Attached bathroom with whirlpool tub, skylight, and ceramic hand-painted sink.
- Fully-finished lower level with lots of light. Perfect space for au pair or guests -- with large bedroom, private bathroom, and doors opening to backyard.
- Zoned for Montgomery County schools
$3950/month. Tenants responsible for all utilities and coordinating repairs (owner will pay through home warranty). Owner responsible for yard maintenance. No subleasing. Minimum 12 month lease. No pets.
This Ad has been viewed 17 times.