Beautifully renovated, bright Bloomingdale basement available Nov 1!
For additional photos: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/apa/6716568170.html
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Washer/Dryer (full-sized) shared with upstairs
• Spacious bedroom with closet and lots of natural light.
• Central A/C (completely new HVAC system installed in Sept)
• Front and back private entrances
The house is located 3 BLOCKs to bars (Boundary Stone, Showtime), restaurants (Red Hen, Tyber Creek, Bacio Pizza, Aroi Thai), grocery stores, a yoga studio, dry cleaners, and more!
Big Bear Café is a 5 minute walk away.
This is a wonderful neighborhood with a just right mix of community and retail.
Great for a couple or young professional!
12 min. walk to Shaw/Howard metro, 1 mile to Rhode Island Ave metro.
The apartment is fully furnished as it was originally set up as a professionally managed AirBnb. Would prefer to lease it furnished but will also consider unfurnished rentals.
Available Nov 1st! (Possibly sooner)
OPEN HOUSE THIS WEEK - EMAIL jarkedis (at) gmail (dot) com for details
$1,695/month for 12 month lease. Shorter leases considered.
No pets please.
This Ad has been viewed 101 times.